Saturday, January 24, 2009

So which items do you think should be out of CSPIA sweep?

In preparing all of the well needed research for this huge CSPIA catastrophe, I have discovered some sick humor as to what needs to be added to the act, repeat sick humor / sarcasm, not reality as you all know I am very anti CSPIA and not because children are not important... but because this act does not protect our children it promotes monopolies like Mattel to take over our kids toys and to never be able to have another sock monkey:(

So on that note, I found my own children licking the coffee table yesterday. They had spilled their chips and wanted to clean them up before I got back. Pretty intelligent for my 1.5 and 3 year old I thought.

With that though since the CSPIA rampage has entered my life, I figured what products do children not come in contact with?

All furniture ( not just cribs)
car
computer
trash cans
restrooms
need I go on( lol)

I guess in this stressful time I had to push the already blurring lines of this act.

Please get involved and save handmade toys, clothing and all other choices other than mass production. Join our fight! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=70238323664


Three Peas Co. Lifestyle is a combination of urban chic with today's modern child in mind. Every little girl boy and women deserve boutique quality handmade items.

No comments: